Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Tomorrow's the last day of summer school, which means...

Which means I don't get to see Lauren as much. Makes Lisa so sad. T^T Right now I'm suppose to be working on my quote on quote "work" but I'm actually procrastinating. Who cares? I'm in the library and I am .......... LONEEEYYY with my sister... o_0'' What else.. today I get to hang out with Lauren and he wouldn't me go to work. Lol. Then it got kinda bored after he left, and it got even boreder (<-- That's not a word, I know.) after Serena left. She looked depressed for some reasons. >__< Get well soon Shawn! I got bored half way in the job, about an hour and half.... and I started drawing. LOTS of chalk drawing. :D I'm gonna update this post later on for the pictures because I'm at the library right now. I'm missing him, missing her, missing me, missing who else?? xD jkjk. The job is "easy" but it's complicated and confusing in another level. Seems like I can grasp it but not at the same time....... ahaha. its 5:40 pm right now and I'm suppose to leave earlier.... whooo. Yeah... Uhm.... Lauren walked me back to the library the lonnngggg way in the forest like place in CCC. I don't explain well.... the place was quiet and creepy without Lauren, haha. EYE better finish this post as fast as I can so I can leave.

This past week, I had been sleeping at midnight, which is torture.... in a good way cuz I get to talk to Lauren.... in a bad way because the next day, I feel like a walking zombie. I fell asleep on the bus today........ opps, and almost missed my stop. =D He is so funny on the phone.

The drawing I drew..... is being adored. That or I'm paranoid. Why? Because whenever someone passes by the study room, they stare at it! Ahaha, I have no idea, don't ask me. I miss him.

For those who can't see the picture, it says my name, Lauren, Serena and Shawn in a bubble. My mom, dad, and my grandparents. Laura and my cousin, Hui Wu. Yeah. It IS a big heart. Love you guys. And for the ones who I forgot to add, sorry. =D Just imagine your there!

The picture is in low quality, deal with it. I also did photoshop on it. :)
The power of photoshop.







_______________________________________________________

Now I'm at home after dinner. I am so full because I ate an addition banana after the meal. Makes my stomach hurt right now.

TTyl!

i Ł٥ღє . - ♥ `>____< I miss you already.

1 comments:

Lauren K. said...

Lisa's love for Lauren is as big as that heart. That makes Lauren happy =D

Post a Comment