Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Is in the library with Lauran. ;)

I'm in the library with Lauren :) This is pretty fun because we are doing everything we can do at home here. xD Ahaha Serena is kinda bored but we aren't so its okay?

Great! That was Lauren just now, we're playing with web cams, but his computer freezes whenever he tries to chat.

Heheh, well yeah i wanna go to macdonalds because i am lisa and i am fat..... ahahaha jk i am ft cuz i am lauren =p well uh i have nthing really more to say except that i love winston long.... xD

Lmao. He really isn't fat, he's adorable "fat." Its really fun??? Were suppose to be working on our Psychology papers and exam due Monday! Whoo. Right now were soo offtrack were talking about SCARS!!! >_>

Yeah i am really am fat but lisa just doesnt want the world to know because shes embarrassed.......i am not adorable because i am a butt face =p ahaha yeah its okay though, scars are really weird.....did u know i tripped one time and not there is a big scar on my knee.... and amandas sister gave me one on my hand >.>

He's very adorablE! He's just denying the fact that HES embarrassed of you know what. :P Anyways, I got a scar from Laura by preventing her from falling on the ice rink, and she pushed me down instead! Some big ass scars. I love Lauran :D

well you see she doesnt even know why i am embarrassed so =p dont listen to her, shes weird xD and slightly insane but thats why i love her lol well uh yah scars..........................................i have 6 dimples............. dont ask about the last one =3= but yeah ahaha play maplestory! xD Pie is good. Did u know that i almost got pants-ed before and my thing was kinda. yeah and the guy got in trouble for it =p so it was okay, and i got to smash his head against a locker. YAY for being an innocent little asian =p Lisa doesnt love me........jk jk jk =)

Well he doesn't know why I'm embarrassed either! Lauren is funny, and ..... lots of manners! (??) Anyways, the last dimple is where you would last expect it would be. I pants someone before, and was funny. Laurens pants didn't fall all the way down though. D; Today! We kinda surprised Jesse by caking him but looks like he wasn't so satisfied with it and got mad. He even rejected the cake Serena, Laura, and I bought. It was depressing. D;


.....




......




.........




.................




...........................



well i am bored and lisa is a loser so i am going to finish this blog =) ahahahaha BYE GUYS MUCHO LOVE-O from Lauren..........and Lisa...........

Ahaha, I got to type just before he posted. Mwahah. I'm a loser and he loves me. Heheh (Duh!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment