Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sex Offender!!

Today is July 2, 2009! Also known as my friend, Jesse's birthday! Yesterday we caked him got mad, and refused to eat the cake T^T. Today he told us he liked the cake. =O Well I'm happy either way as long as he ate it. If you were wondering why today's blog title is named "Sex Offender," it is referring to my funny friends Lauren and Jesse. This is because Lauren looked like he was going to go into the woman's locker room and got caught! Whoo- got caught by the same guy two days in a row. The first time for loitering around the track and field. (I was there too...) Hahah, well anyways, the supervisor caught them and referred Jesse and Lauren as a sex offender. Funny thing is, today is Jesse's birthday, and he just turned sixteen. So I find it ironic how he was called a sex offender the moment he turned sixteen. Me and my friends will probably call them "sex offender" for a while, hope they don't mind. Well.... that's all I have to tell you guys at the moment. ^^- Ttyl.

Happy Birthday Jesse. And I Love You Lauran. :D

2 comments:

silverchaos2 said...

Oh you and your FRIEND Lauren.....okay i see how it is...... - Lauren



yea, it was a fan-fucking-tastic of a b-day gift....i will remember that for the rest of my life...-Jesse

Lauren K. said...

yeah your BF is a sex offender now...... i feel terrible....... i didnt know it was a crime to say bye to your gf

Post a Comment