Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Art thou procrastining?!?!!

I'm actually suppose to be WORKING, but I'm not at the same time. I really, really, extremely like this job because I can work and procrastinate at the same time. <-- not a really good idea. Yesterday, the library closed at around 1:45 pm. They basically kicked us out. ): So we had lunch and took the bus home! Lauren and I hung out around the Bart trail and he couldn't go up the pull-up bars [and I MEAN be on top of the bar], and go down the slide, and balance, and stuff. Aha, jk. We talked a lot.... from my hair getting stuck in his mouth [ew. lol] to changing his shoelaces. Mwahah. We talked for a time and he walked me home which was nice until we got paranoid again.

Today, in fact was pretty interesting. After leaving at 1:45 pm from campus again, we walked to my boyfriend's apartment. His apartment door was turquoise or aqua colored which was really funny in my opinion. His room is actually bigger than I imagined. From what I can see, 75% of his stuff seems like its from IKEA. Furniture wise. x) He taught me how to play Halo, and I kinda get the concept of it. Even though he keeps finding me and letting me kill him. What did we do next.. for all I know, time does pass by fast when he's around. I changed his shoelaces and the way it looked. Now its white instead of black, and it looks... pretty decent. Everyone should agree with me. >:D

What's even more funny is that his family didn't know I went to his house. Now his mom is making him clean his room in case I drop by and visit. Hahha.

We took pictures, and your not gonna see it. :)

i Ł٥ღє . You stupid! Signed off before I get to say good night.

Bye peoples, Gota get started on the summer assignment!

1 comments:

Lauren K. said...

Hey you know i love you =D You have meetings all day so i cant spend time with u, waddadork lol jk jk

You beat me in halo 25-14, i was trying my hardest too lol =) You playing halo with me made me super happy =D

Ahahaha maybe you should've called me to say good night =D

Love you,

Lauren Kong

Post a Comment