Saturday, July 11, 2009

This is for Irene....

So Irene, what do you want me to talk about?? How we missed each other when we both went to Hilltop at the SAME time!? >:\ Or how I couldn't find a pair of Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Charcoal Mens 4.5?? T^T. Haha, that sounded so demanding. Despite the fact that I woke up late today, I spend my entire day looking for the shoe I wanted and ended up not finding the right shoe size. Size 5 in men were loose and size 4 in men were tight so I had to be size 4.5 in men, but there was none v_v. That was my day, waking up late, and going to Hilltop to waste my time for five hours looking for the single pair of shoes of the right size. Sounds like a repetition..... opps. Lol. I guess I have to buy it online now. I'm eating gummy bears by color right now, haha. I really don't have much to talk about [it was a boring day okay??], but upon Ireneneee's request. xP Hopefully the next blog I'm about to read is Irene's journey to Columbia.

i Ł٥ღє . - ♥ I just found a gummy bear with a tail... Misses that one guy with a racquet and a backpack.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah i'm working on it xD and omg, a mutant gummy bear! did you eat it?

Lauren K. said...

You are racist towards gummy bears!!!!! shame shame.......tsk tsk.......xD

Post a Comment