Monday, July 13, 2009

I woke up early :D and I miss him

Today is the first day of the week, and also the day I need to go to school. Recently I found out my friend Serena has made a blog :D along with Irene, and my sister Laura [stop copying what I write Laura. >:\ It's making me mad]. And some other people. This morning I woke up to take a quick shower, and get to school, whoo. So much for enthusiastic, lol. :P Right now, I'm at the library making a blog cuz I'm bored and I miss you Lauran [its become a habit os spelling your name with "A". >: I found out ten minutes ago that Serena was still at home and WE HAVE A MEETING AT 10!!! It was 9:10 or so and it takes her a while to get here. >_> She better not be late. Lauren is babysitting her sister. Uhhh, Jesse, I don't know what hes doing. @#%%##!!$&* I'm bored, and tired, and yeahh. I can't wait to see Irene later in the afternoon today. :D She better not flake on me or I'm mad since I haven't seen her since school ended and she went to Columbia for three weeks. =O I made her make a blog, mwahah, now she has to tell my about her entire trip in DETAIL. >:D Sounds fun. :)

Aie Yah, Idk what I'm doing right now. I better go before I write something bad on this post. Ttyl!

i Ł٥ღє . - ♥ Apparently, my words are so fun to twist even he says so.

2 comments:

Lauren K. said...

Thanks i am a "she" now. =p

Unknown said...

thanks hon :) it was really fun seeing you :DDDD i promise ill write in my blog soon. x.x

Post a Comment