Friday, July 17, 2009

Pool. Bowl. Poke. Kick. Kiss. :)

So the first half of my day was boring because..... I had to hang out with my family and "step cousin" <-- I hate the fact that she is a stuck up bitch. Then I went to Barnes and Noble to hang out with my friends. :D We went to Albany Bowl. Me, Lauren, Serena, Irene, Laura, Shawn, and Yijun had fun today. Well..... I'm not sure about all of them, I'm pretty sure Serena, Shawn, Lauren and I had fun. I'm not so sure about my sister [She kept saying, "Let's go home!! I'm hungry"], Irene [When I hugged her she said, "If you keep squeezing me, I'm gonna burp!!" That never happened btw.] and Yijun [I had fun poking him cuz hes ticklish! and stealing his glasses]. I learned a lot of stuff today. I learned how to play pool, and I also learned how to bowl [scored higher than some people :)]. :D Then we went to EC Plaza for a while, I get to steal glasses, meet some friends, and tying Laurens hair!! It wasn't much, just the front part and a hairband [Scroll down]. Lauren walked me home and wouldn't let me go around the corner of my house. Haha, I love him. That took like thirty minutes for us to part. xD At home, my uncle couldn't open this jar and said I wouldn't be able to either because he's being sexist. We did a bet, and I opened the jar. I was all up in his face saying, "What now?" and he said I could have anything I want. I proceeded to say, "I want a house!" and he laughed it off. Immediately, he told my mom the houses were cheap and I said to him, "Yeah, heard that?" xD Well that concludes today.

Here are some pictures of today.

Taking pictures of Lauren and Irene playing DDR.
Serena covered her smirk.



Lauren's hair tied up by me. xD He looks so cute.



Bye!

i Ł٥ღє . - ♥ Uhm.... Yeah, Thanks for teaching. xD

8 comments:

Cristal Ice said...

I thought it was fun, but I dont think I gave the sprit to have fun, because I had lots of other things to do this week. Overall it was nice to learn how to bowl and watch friends play pool(can't get the hang of which side(the pool stick?) I use to poke it with [<-- is that confusing?])

Unknown said...

Awww...I'm not first anymore...you lied Lisa!!!

Random Comment
Random Comment
Remember!!! It's RANDOM...hehe...

I hope this is anonymous...>.>..jk...hehe

Unknown said...

Darn it...>.> my name's there now...>3>
o wells...I couldn't decide whether I should type or not!

Anyways...yea! it was fun...I was able to spend time with serena...X)...almost lost my legs...jk...finally had tapioca after a month...uhm what else...oO...can't think of anything else right now.

O..O...I beat everyone in bowling...hehe...
Don't get mad...it's just for laughs...lmao...I don't like bragging anyways...

lisa 'learned' a lot..XD...i find that funny.

i Ł٥ღє . - ♥ said...

Lmao. No you didn't, Yijun beat you. xP Yeah, I learned how to play pool and bowl the first time. = ='

Lauren K. said...

Hahaha well u see......yijun lost to sean by like 10......ahaha i am sorry to break it to u =p seans more beast then yijun at bowling xD

I had fun, and it was not 30 mins it was like 40 =p jk jk no it wasnt ahaha idk it was a fun day and everything i ended up teaching u how to d, you beat me in xD

i Ł٥ღє . - ♥ said...

That's because we took his glasses away! :)

Unknown said...

of course i had fun!! and would you have liked it better if i had burped? xD haha

i Ł٥ღє . - ♥ said...

Yes!

Post a Comment