Friday, December 18, 2009

Winter Break? Is it really a break?

Well, after about four months in school, there is finally a decent break. But really? Is it really a break?!!? I mean not really for me, but probably for younger kids. My schedule is pretty much full for the break

First things first:

  • I gotta finish my Calculus FRQ Practice questions and Study Guide. ;\
  • Gonna want to write at least three chapter of cornell-notes for my U.S. History
    • And also create an extra credit video about the Cold War. I think that would be interesting.
  • Study hard for the SATs that I'm gonna take in January.
  • And spend some time with my family and what not. 
  • Shopping?? That should be on the list!
Sounds little. And I can finish it in no time. True, but these things are so tedious! Well, if I forgot to blog some time soon during this break, I just want my words to reach you: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Oh yeah, year of the what?? Year of the tiger. Omg, my cousin is turning 24 next year. Ahhh.

Lol, be safe and have fun. Mwahahaha :]

0 comments:

Post a Comment