Friday, January 1, 2010

December 31, 2009

Well, what do you know. Before we all know it, its the last day of 2009. Probably everyone at Times Square or San Francisco is doing a cheerful countdown. And in some places have already celebrated the countdown.
So my to do list for the break? I started on all of them, but haven't finished a single one. ;[ I don't remember having remodeling my room and closet on my list, but I actually remodeled it. Its sooo much better looking now. Wanna see??

This is my closet currently :



The quality is weird though, but its a perfect closet. ^^ Now I also have a little book shelf, its pretty cute too

This is my current mini-bookshelf and upon a closer inspection. :
 
Yeah, you see some Twilight Series, I'm not gonna lie. I was a fan before the movie came out, but the movie was so horrible. And I think Robert Pattinson is better looking in Harry Potter. :D

Addition Images:


:) Anyways, Happy New Years everyone! Much love. I was gonna post this on Dec 31, 09 but things came up and I was disturbed. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment