Monday, December 7, 2009

A few more weeks until 2010. Omg. > <

You know, the more I think about it, this year really passed by like gas evaporating into thin air. I still remember what happened early last year. >) And I was still a sophomore back then, bring immature and such. I hope I matured.....~dead silence~

Hey, since next year is 2010, there is officially two more years until 2012. Are we really destined to die on December 2012? Or what kind of disaster will happen?? I really wonder about that, my few best theories are
World War III, where nuclear bombs will bomb the entire earth's surface three times over > Were just killing human existence.
Asteroid attack, really? Unless NASA is hiding some truth away from us... hmm..
Disease, that will wipe out a big population of our earthlings. > :O H1N1??
And last of all, seismic, tsunami, volcanic, and other geographical activities?? 


Roasted Hazelnut by Dove is really goodddd. Anyway, I'm so bored I put make up on. It's really light though, not sure if you can see it in the image below.  ;] When I should be studying for my APUSH and AP Calc test tomorrow. Ahhhh. I will ace the test! Go mee!

In class, we are learning about:
Carbon-14 dating and using Newtons Law of Cooling technique in Calculus,
Making a box with a theme in Ceramics (on the left, doesn't look so good??) , Getting started on the final project in Japanese 3 about Hiroshima!
And starting to learn about World War II in US History. What fun??


So now I officially call this blog a stalker site, since everyone is reading my posts!! But that just made me contradict myself. Anywaysss, I'm gonna give some 5-6 private school kids have a tour around our most fabulous, spectatcular, and awesome ECHS! Oh yeahh.

I have nothing to talk about now.... Lol Uhm.. 사랑 해??

0 comments:

Post a Comment