Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lauren and ME >D

Yesterday was the 25 of July! Which means its Lauren and Lisa's anniversary. Mono-anniversary? It's the first month! :D Well yesterday, we went to the movies with Shawn, Serena, Jesse, Yijun, and Big Will. We watched Harry Potter and the Half Blooded Prince. The movie was okay.. I expected better out of it. >__< I paid $5 and Lauren paid the rest. Half way during the movie, there was this intense/suspense part. Then Lauren went hysterical, I practically laughed my ass off. When it ended, things were doing good until someone happened .... :interlude: .... and then Yijun, Serena, and Shawn went to Pac East. I got dropped off.

Today, I was bored, and I am on FML reading posts when I came across a really cute FML, "Today, my boyfriend and I were cuddling on his couch when suddenly I tried to get up. Before I could stand, he grabs onto me and says, I'm a koala and you're my eucalyptus tree!' He then continued to latch onto me for a good five minutes pretending to eat my hair. FML." Now my boyfriend calls him "Koala bear" and me a "Eucalyptus tree" Hahah...... I call him Panda bear, and he's my Koala bear. He told me on the phone that, "Panda have the smallest recorded 'dick' in the world out of all mammals." Ahaha. Oh yea! I finished Slaughterhouse 5.

Right now I'm still talking to him on the phone since...... 10 :D It’s almost ... I'll keep it a secret. And my phone will die on him. We have a bet if my phone lasts later than midnight, then he gets to have a 'walk' but if it doesn't, I don’t know.
Ahaha, my phone did die on him after midnight. I'll say my good night here.

"Once upon a time, there was this dog. He lived on a farm, 20 miles away from civilization, and one day he ran off to the city because he didn't like the farm anymore. When he got to the city, he saw and heard other dogs. He saw this female dog, and fell in love with her. She was part of a rich family and he couldn't do anything because she was out of his league. He tried to talk to her but she clawed her in the face and he was sad. He proceeded to talk away crying. But he didn't give up. He wrote a letter, and told her how much he loved her. They went out for dinner, fell in love. And had babies. Then…." The End. I decided to cut him off because it was getting weird and I didn’t wanna continue typing what he said.
That's what Lauren just said to me. Ahah.

I found these really good looking shoes, but I won't be buying them anytime soon. I just got my Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Hi Top Charcoal. >D But they just look nice. I don't even know who or what brand they are.



i Ł٥ღє . - ♥ you =D. I love you too panda/koala bear. xD
Good night pples.

1 comments:

Lauren K. said...

I love you too now delete the story cuz its embarassing and get to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahaha well yeah i need to go do drivers ed =D

Post a Comment