Friday, November 6, 2009

What's 1 + 1??

Heh, well title says it all:
What is 1 plus 1? Is it:
a. 2
b. 11
c. 田
d. None of Above.

>) Yeah?? What's your answer?? I think it can be all of them, or All of above. Haha. :P 

Really, what does a "hot mess" mean again? Lol, apparently I read a blog that said "You're a hot mess" ;) Procrastination kills me, but it's kinda boring now... :( Procrastinating without someone being on. [You]

Blogs are really addicting to read, especially ones with interesting transitions and stuff. Lol.

After blogging this post, I'm gonna sign off and read my history book. Whoot?? Sure. Oh yeah, I hope my shedule for next semester will fit my apetite ^^. I'm gonna take AP Literature and Composition, World War II, AP Calculus B/C, and TA Tech Futures. I hope that's not too much, since SATs and ACTs needs attention cuz their asses like that.

Jerkface needs to tell me what the surprise is. >:O Well... maybe I can wait so I don't have to tell him what Serena wrote on the paper. Mwahahah. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment