Sunday, November 8, 2009

I say, "Guys are just really funny in general."

Yeah? You think so too?? Yup, me too. One of the first questions is "Why?" Well, lets list some of them.

Some guys are too paraniod, some jump into conclusions, and some are too shy. Hahah, does shy really count? Are they really why towards their emotions or the basic knowledge of communication? Well, we never really know. Guys in general do have a big varieties just like women.

Why did I just write that, idk. I was just bored. ^^
Okay, anyways. >D ttyl I get to see you tomorrow!

1 comments:

darkwolf said...

lol,dont everyone jump into conclusions. -looks at u- lol :P jkish. rofl it was a very random post :D notin bad wit bein random lol. u get to c me today!! :P and u hugged me and hurt me haha. lets do more huggen but not the hurten lol =]

Post a Comment