Sunday, November 1, 2009

If labyrinth oblivion velocitates extreme monolithic igloos glow under esctasy love...

If labyrinth oblivion velocitates extreme monolithic igloos glow under esctasy love... Then I love you~ :)

I'm not sure if it makes sence, but basically means if oblivion labyrinth speeds into big igloos that glow under esctasy love, then =) This is just a reply to Darkwolf's most recent blogpost posted on Halloween 2009.

Did you read the title again?? Serena said we are gross.... lol, but whatever, I still love her.

Well, theres nothing much to say, I'm trying to finsih my cornell notes and get going with the next chapter, but this computer with internet is such a distraction!! It always go from homework to research online or a little break, then slowly creeps in procrastination, and before you know, an hour passes and you go "Oh mah gawd!! I need to finish my work."

Anyway, I'm gonna go, before I lose anymore time in my work. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment