Monday, August 10, 2009

Uh Ohh...

Uh oh for many things. So far I can name a few right now. But they're not coming up like it did before. OKay, here I go.

One: if my dog Lucky gets pregnant, I am about going to disown her. I've got enough puppies and I don't think I want another one. I don't care if its going to be cuter than the ones we have right now. Apparently my mom wants MORE puppies so she can earn some mulah. But I don't get it. I really don't. I mean, you still have three puppies and you still want more. It makes me cry when I think about it. Lucky is too precious to me. T^T Reason being is my cousin's male dog came by for a visit, and apparently my dog is in heat. = ='' What great timing. I just hope she won't or I am really sad.

Two: tomorrow is basically the last day to hang out with Lauren. And I don't like that. Tomorrow might be interesting though. Tomorrow, I will be waking up early for swim practice, then get my transcript with my sister. Speaking of transcripts, one of the most ridiculous things I've ever encountered. I requested for a transcript, and the college sent ME a transcript of my sisters. Wow. I hope the campus is open tomorrow. After that. I'll meet up with Lauren, and were going to Oakland! Gonna be fun.. :)

Three: my mom is getting suspicious. No, I still haven't told my mom about having a boyfriend yet. So things are getting a little awkward..... o_0'''' I think I left little hints behind me. First, I asked my mom about having a boyfriend and what she would think when I helped her dye her hair. She went on ranting about 'he needs to earn a lot of money' or 'he would need to get straight A's' or etc. I mean, all she thinks about is boyfriend = marriage. Relationship = marriage. Well anyway, later on in the time line where my family and relatives are having dim sum. One of my aunts were like 'Are you texting your boyfriend?' Which was true, but I said no... ~ ~` Then earlier today when Lauren was walking me to the pool, my mom waved when she saw me in her car. Things are getting suspicious.......... Ahh..

Three: My left ankle hurts when I kick in swimming, especially in flutter kick. I have no idea why it hurts, but after a while of swimming, it hurts. Then I get too much water in my ears!!! And the substitute coaches does a lot of pull downs using pullies. D; Its a torture, even my arm hurts now.

Four: I feel like I'm about to have a sore throat. Too much chlorine drinking in the pool. I always do that... Well its not drinking. It's more like drinking with your nose.. . . Haha.. Yeah, water goes in from my nose when I do a back start.... They hurt my nose so much. Wow... the more I think about it. The more I have a feeling I will have a hearing and sensing problem. Oh noes.

Five: Creative Art Template is still hating me and won't let my people comment! Now I changed it to this nightly looking template. Its nice and everything is working. :)

Well so far, there is all my Uh Ohh's. I'm pretty sure I have more, watch them all come up to me once I blog this post. :) [Gotta start on my synopsis for Slaughterhouse-five.]

Tell you later. :D

.i Ł٥ღє . - ♥ She proceeded to cover her keyboard while entering her 'new' email so I wouldn't see while signing in. [That as my sister btw. She was THAT smart. ;) I love her. Ahah.]

1 comments:

Lauren K. said...

Lmao I see why its so awkward but reemmber its only awkward if u make it awkward xD So dont be awkward around your mom. its not good. =D


Ahaha your dog loves guy dogs huh? lmao xD

Dont worry tomorrow is not the last day we have monday before school starts xD You are visiting me in camp one day RIGHT? =D jk

Love you,

Lauren J Kong. =D

Post a Comment