Monday, August 3, 2009

Technological Installations

Guess what?? When someone receives a computer of any kind, they would install softwares into the computer. For me, some of the top three software I would install and download is:

Flock: Web Browser
Google Talk: Chat Engine
CCleaner: Garbage Cleaner

Some of the other top software I would install and download when I have some time is:

BitTorrent: Torrent Program
Adobe Products: They are unexplainable. They have everything you need.
TT Player: Music Player
WinRAR: Compresses Files

Flock, Google Talk, and CCleaner. They are important to me. Then comes BT, Adobe Products, and WinRAR.

These are the most 'important' products to me. Well that's all I need when I get a new computer or a reinstallation of a computer. =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment