Friday, August 28, 2009

School has Officially Started.

:( School starts and it leaves me no time for anything. This semester I have
1. AP Calculus A/B
2. Ceramics
3. Japanese 3
4. AP U.S. History

Calculus is easy SO FAR, because it's all review. Japanese 3 is just talk. And APUSH is all about notes. >:'

It's not so epic since its the first week of school.

I had a blackout yesterday - -'' Which left me stranded in the dark and I couldn't do my notes whatsoever. Right now, I'm in class waiting for the counselor to hurry up and wait for my turn.

This class ends at 11:45 am. which leaves me about half an hour left. Hopefully I get into Ceramics. :) Jun's (the Ceramics teacher) approval and my mom's signature. Even though its full.

>_<, El Cerrito High School, the third year into my academic high school. The most intense year for me. SAT's, ACT's, AP exams, AP classes, etc. Next semester, hopefully I'm suppose to have:
1. AP Literature and Composition
2. AP Calculus B/C
3. Web Design

Then swimming :D from February to May. Whoot. Hopefully, more people are still in it. Especially my friends. :D I know Irene won't be swimming, and Serena might not. :( cuz she lives so far from EC now. Eric, Laura D.?, and more won't be swimming.

Anyway, I gtg. Ttyl. Sorry for not posting. :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment