Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ohh Wee~

Ohh Wee~, I think I've fallen in love again. =) Great news right?? I'm not gonna say who he is right now, but hes a really nice and kind guy. x) Compared to the one I got rejected to, was a total jerk! Too bad no one will guess who this jerk is, haha x). This guy has some flaws, but lets not list them.

Well anyway, apart from that, today we had a Senior Walk-In rally. My FIRST rally ever in my high school life and boy was it WEAK!!!

Ahh, anyways. Ttyl :)

1 comments:

darkwolf said...

hey i dont kno how to blog on ur blog but i'll just comment on it lol. yea im still hopeing that my internet will finally be fixed >.< and i read some of ur blogs, ur 1st rally in hs?!! :O lol im ganna need to take u to more stuff then ;D lol. i would be happy to hear this guy's flaws lol. nyways i figured out how to start this computer up!! someone disconnected the cablea nd the cable was hidding somewhere... i kno im hella dumb for not finding tat out lol . again we haven a discussion and one thing we talken bout 'looks isnt everything' quite true right :P but i enjoy ur concave up ^^ lol . idk y but i feel so dumb everyday, as if i was sleepen and couldnt get up, a nightmare, xept ur in here ;P so its not a nightmare lol, keep me posted whenever im not wit u ;P .

Post a Comment