Friday, August 7, 2009

Templates? Comments? Slopid? What??

I want a new template, they don't seem to work so well with me. Today, I finally found the template of my choice! But guess what?? I can't add any widgets to the page layout. T^T And it keeps going to a blank page often... Augh. Now I have to change it back to the previous template. T^T Anyways I'm still looking forward to having a new template. :) Any help??

Comments!! I want comments man. I give thanks to those to comment on my blog every so often such as Lauren and Laura. Wow, that sounds funny. Please, comment! Doesn't matter if you laugh at my post or talk crap about it. I just want to know exactly how many people ACTUALLY read my blog. Sounds demanding but I know you can do it. Haha :P

Last of all, yesterday Laura, my mom and I was watching this really retarded movie called '2012' and No it wasn't the movie I wanted to watch. = ='' I was so disappointed. Then from what I heard, its on Laura's blog btw, my mom called Laura a "slopid" ?? What?? Hold on, what does that even mean? It's like an equation, a math equation. Apparently Slow + Stupid = 'Slopid'

I did almost nothing today and I wasted my entire day on a template that doesn't even work with me. Right now, I have nothing better to do. But I'm chatting with Lauren. :D Tomorrow I have to go to my orthodontist after a solid six months! Wow. I haven't been there for so long because I currently have retainers and you won't need to go there as often. For retainers, the first visit you go back after a month, then half a year, then a year, then two years? I think. I don't exactly know but it seems retarded to go back after four years.

I'll ttyl guys.

.i Ł٥ღє . - ♥ Mwahaha, I threw a grape at my uncle. Lmao.

3 comments:

Lauren K. said...

Apologize to your uncle.

Lol wear your retainer before you have to get braces again =p


Love you too xD

Cristal Ice said...

Haha, I love paragraph 2 and 3. But your last blogger profile looks nice except commenting is blocked.

silverchaos2 said...

retainers suck, i wore them, yet my orthodontist hasnt called.....its like, 6 months OVER of when they were supposed to call....

aha...slowpid, making new words for the dictionary

and at least i can actually comment on this template

Post a Comment