Monday, August 3, 2009

Badminton, Work, Swim Practice.

=) Yesterday I went with my sister, Lauren and some of his friends to play badminton at GGBC. It was fun, mwahah. Fun. As in 2 against 1. It was pretty awkward when I met Lauren's mom. She was driving and everything was quiet. Then we got to GGBC!... I had to use rental shoes, they hurt my foot. Boo hoo. It was fun. But when I woke up today, the right half of my torso was aching. And my butt..... hahaaaaaa, idk why.

Today, I went to work early in the MORNING cuz I had a meeting at 10:30 am. The meeting could've been done through the phone. In other words: It was Useless. Worked on it for a while and I had to go home.

Then at swim practice. There was the MOST RETARDED DRY LAND EVER. There was jumping in a jump rope, steps, 50 crunches, 50 push ups, and idk what that other is called. Aha, I only did some of em. I wasn't in such a bad shape but the soreness was killing meh.

Well. After practice and all that stuff, instead of just my half torso and butt aching, my entire torso is. D;

Lol, that's what sports is all about.

O_O Love you poo bear.

Bye. :D

2 comments:

Lauren K. said...

Love you too Hunny bear ahahaha my butt hurts to okay so you arent alone xD i played again today no my thing is going to be sore for like ages ahahaha

Cristal Ice said...

Don't worry, my butt didn't hurt until you went to work, like during the middle of the day after I sat for so long. The most pain for me was once I woke up, or sat up... my arm hurted... probably because I kinda hurt it on the last round trying to catch the birdie....

Post a Comment