Sunday, November 15, 2009

That vicious dog bit me!

;[ Yup, you heard me, my cousin's x-large sized pomeranian bit me cuz I was holding him back from my girls. ;0. Yahh anyway, yesterday was my grandpa's birthday and we celebeated it at his house and I got some mulah. Mwahahah, hehe. Ahh, its dinner brb.

Okay, whats new?? Really, there isn't much. Other than a SAT prep class that made us remember a gigantic list of words and its definition by Friday. And I just downloaded some songs by Epik High and Jun Jin. Their pretty good I gotta say. Jay Chou and Angelina Chang are some of the other good artist, but I haven't got my hands on it yet. >]

Oh yeah, I got my report card. All A's. >] Cept one thing, since I'm taking two AP classes, shouldn't I get a 4.5?? Since my other classes are regular except for Japanese 3. It still makes me maddddd. So wtf?? I get a 4.0!

I am bored, but guess what? Tomorrow is Monday, and the day after that is my birthday. Mwahah.

사랑 해 I say. :D Ttyl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment