Friday, January 15, 2010

Mah thumb hurts! Fix it.

:D :D :D Well, guess what? Today was the last day of my classes in AP Calculus A/B, Ceramics ;[, Japanese 3, and APUSH. NO MORE APUSH!!! I'm happy about the classes ending, but my friends in those classes were just too fun to forget about. And for my classes next semester, I don't think I'm going to have as much friends in it.

Anywayyyssss. My Ceramics teapot! It was perfect, everything was perfect, but one thing flawed: Someone stole it and glazed it. So now I'm sitting at home with sandpaper and my teapot trying to sand off all the glaze and underglaze. Much fun. :D The first three images was the outcome of my STOLEN COLORED TEAPOT >; The last two is how it currently looks with a bit sanding. My hand hurts because of the sanding and I gots more to go.





You know you love its shape but hate the color!

Oh yeah, because I was too sulken to look at my pottery when its outcome came out, the teacher let me do it again. Shes so nice sometimes ^^). Well I made an exact replica of it. Problem is, what should I color it? Any suggestions? You should comment it.

I feel so high, Hehe. But I think I should stop typing now just so I can get further on my sanding project. I'll keep you updated. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment