Saturday, December 12, 2009

Inspiration leads to Motivation

There are good ways and bad ways to look at the "Inspiration leading to Motivation." The good way is the artwork that is being created would look great! The bad way is the artwork produced would look horrible.
For example, a haircut! Because I just trimmed my bangs, and it looks kind of .... off. Well, to solve the problem, you just put it clip on it.

Now, its 12:30 am. And I'm hungraayyyyy. And I got a lot on my plate tomorrow. And Sunday. Pretty fun.
First I need to do my cornell notes for history, complete my application for the Agricultural Sciences Academic Workshop, study for SATs, rewrite my Yearbook copy, finish Calculus homework, and get money for my swimsuit. Sucky swimsuit I gotta say, wanna take a peek at it? Link < The color is black/green, its our school colors. I hope I can finish all those by Saturday. Sunday =] I get to work for a few hours and get cash, sweeeetttt. Then I'm gonna work on my Japanese Project for Japanese, duh. On Hiroshima. Oh yeaaa.

Anyways, today our school had an assembly, what's funny about it is that me and my friends ditched it and went to the TechFutures Academy. It was cool, until everyone left. T^T One of my friend asked me where we all went, and I told him. "HE.. U!! OMFG NO...." We call him Hobo, because of his mittens. Then this other guy who went with us said, "We ditch hobos." I cracked up so bad, probably like the highlight of my day. I love my friends, their so funny.

It's really cold this week, and probably the most cold I've ever felt in El Cerrito. It was 30 degrees Fahrenheit this Tuesday. Well, gotta go to sleep. Nitteeee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment