Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What's interesting??

Well I know is that Halloween is coming up.;D And I will be going to volunteer at the community center. Also, this is midterm week. What fun! Lets see.... about three midterms going on with two chapter tests. Ohhh, fun fun.

One thing I gotta write down is today in APUSH, when my classmate Tomas got a paper cut and said it would make it better if I kiss it. Then my best friend Serena said my boy toy :D would get jealous. I immediately replied by saying that he did get a cut on his hand today from who knows what. Serena then said, "Yeah! She kisses it, licks it, and sucks it." In which Tomas replied to "That's his finger right?" That was seriously one of the most ridiculous reply I've ever heard!!! >:| I ended the conversation by saying, "That was totally unnecessary."

My boyfriend aka Jerkface aka Boy Toy aka .... study guide. >:D haha TTyl.

1 comments:

darkwolf said...

rofl tats some funny class u got there, very dirty inside lol. isnt testing fun? u draw a face and u get an A+ for it :P (that should be easy 4 u since u draw hella faces on me >.<)
rofl a boy toy, of couse serena would say tat.

Post a Comment